Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources Division of Law Enforcement Boating Safety Equipment Checklist
- Numbers Properly Displayed
- Registration Receipt On Board
- Wearable Life Jacket for Each Person On Board
- Throwable Flotation Device
- Fire Extinguisher
- Horn or Whistle
- Lights (red, green, 360 degree white light)
For more information contact the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources at 1-800-858-1549.
Boater Education Classes Online for Certification
Take your pick!!! Each class will results in the student earning a Kentucky Boating Education blue card. It's up to the customer to choose which class they prefer.
Court Mandated Online Course for BUI Offenders
Kentucky Violator Course
Boater Education Classes Online