The Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources currently has the following proposed amendments to our administrative regulations. Persons interested in commenting after reviewing these pending amendments should contact the department as provided at the end of each regulation.
- New - Amendment to 301 KAR 2:049, Small game and furbearer hunting and trapping on public and other federally owned areas
- New Administrative Regulation - 301 KAR 2:126, Repeal of 301 KAR 2:125
- New - Amendment to 301 KAR 2:251, Hunting and trapping seasons and limits for furbearers
- Amendment to 301 KAR 1:155, Commercial fishing requirements
- Amendment to 301 KAR 2:172, Deer hunting seasons, zones and requirements
- Amendment to 301 KAR 2:178, Deer hunting on Wildlife Management Areas, state parks, other public lands, and federally controlled areas
View all Administrative Regulations for the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife