Summer Camp Registration
2015 Camp Dates
Summer camp registration can either be done here online or you can download an application to fill out and mail in. Online registration is accepted December through the end of May each year. Throughout the summer if vacancies exist, you may still register with a printable application. Please call 800-858-1549 if you would like to register during the summer.
Online Application Steps:
- Begin Application Process.
- Enter All Application Information.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. (Application Fee: $235, $225 if applying online)
- Print and Mail Health History form to complete the application process.
- Wait for transportation to be mailed between May 1 and May 15. This will include information about pick up and drop off locations and times.
Note: If you have already registered your child, but were unable to download and print the health history form, click here: Download Health History Form
Camp Earl Wallace
103 Camp Earl Wallace Rd.
Monticello, KY 42633
Located 12 miles northwest of Monticello, Ky., on Lake Cumberland. Take Rt. 92 west out of Monticello, go one mile, turn right onto Hwy. 789, seven miles, follow signs. Capacity: 220 per week. In operation since 1951.