Please Note: Camp registration deadline has been extended for selected weeks. Check here online, or contact your Conservation Educator for remaining camp options.
Summer Camp Registration
2015 Camp Dates
2014 Camp Currie Pictures
2015 Camp Currie Pictures
Summer camp registration can either be done here online or you can download an application to fill out and mail in. Online registration is accepted December through the end of May each year. Throughout the summer if vacancies exist, you may still register with a printable application. Please call 800-858-1549 if you would like to register during the summer.
Online Application Steps:
- Begin Application Process.
- Enter All Application Information.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. (Application Fee: $235, $225 if applying online)
- Print and Mail Health History form to complete the application process.
- Wait for transportation to be mailed between May 1 and May 15. This will include information about pick up and drop off locations and times.
Note: If you have already registered your child, but were unable to download and print the health history form, click here: Download Health History Form
Camp John Currie
295 Camp Currie Road
Benton, KY 42025
Located 10 miles east of Benton, Ky., on Kentucky Lake. Take Rt. 68 to the intersection of Barge Island Road; turn east onto Barge Island Road, go 3.8 miles. Capacity: 200 per week. In operation since 1949.