Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources Division of Law Enforcement Boating Safety Equipment Checklist
- Numbers Properly Displayed
- Registration Receipt On Board
- Wearable Life Jacket for Each Person On Board
- Throwable Flotation Device
- Fire Extinguisher
- Horn or Whistle
- Lights (red, green, 360 degree white light)
For more information contact the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources at 1-800-858-1549.
Boater Education Classes Online for Certification
Take your pick!!! Each class will results in the student earning a Kentucky Boating Education blue card. It's up to the customer to choose which class they prefer.
Boater Education Card Reprint
Reprint your boater education card here
Court Mandated Online Course for BUI Offenders
Kentucky Violator Course
Boater Education Classes Online