Careers at the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources
Would you like to work with people who are dedicated to conserving the Commonwealth’s fish and wildlife resources? Do you want to be part of an agency that provides opportunities for everyone to enjoy the outdoors by fishing, hunting, boating, recreational shooting, wildlife watching or related activities in Kentucky?
Join us in the exciting, innovative and rewarding environment of the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources (KDFWR)!
We offer our Full Time Merit and GFTL employees competitive salaries and a great package of EMPLOYEE and FAMILY-FRIENDLY benefits, including:
- A 37.5 hour work week (w/occasional overtime required)
- Paid Time Off (Sick & Vacation) + Paid Holidays
- Overtime / Compensatory Time
- Affordable Health Insurance w/ Optional Health Reimbursement Account
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Incentives Program
- Training/Career Development Opportunities; paid Continuing Education
- Deferred Compensation program (401K)
- Lots of Employee Discounts on electronics, health & wellness, retail, travel/events/entertainment, services/education
Current Job Openings: